What to Expect in 2012

So 2011 is done and dusted and 2012 has arrived. This year from this blog you can expect all the usual content and updates on the characters who appear at night and a random sprinkling of wildlife photos and stories as well as some new things. 

 
Tiny with food

I have a few months left on my Zoology degree and by June I will be a qualified zoologist. I will see if I can find a way to put up my dissertation on barn owls up here incase anyone is interested once it is complete.

Boxers back

And now for the new stuff. I will be doing a course called the FGASA sometime this year which allows me to become a guide in South Africa. Once I have obtained this I am going to set up a nature tour business on South Africa's West Coast. So expect this blog to slowly change come July to an African Blog.


Boxer running off



So all that remains is to wish you all a happy new year.

Comments