Froglets Up Close

The tadpoles in my pond have grown legs, shed tails and are now on land. They are tiny and no bigger than my little finger nail. At this stage they are known as froglets. I decided to put my macro lens to use and take a few photos of them. I wanted to try something different so put one on white cardboard as a background. This was to draw all attention to the froglet rather than having a distracting background. However the images where quite difficult to take. The exposure was tricky since the frogs are black and the background white. In the end I managed to set the right exposure. The little guys also like to move so once I had one in focus it usually hopped off. In the end I managed to snap these 4 photos. I hope you like them.

On the move 
High Five

Coming for me

Sitting still for a change

Comments