BBC Photographer of the Month

I just picked up the December BBC wildlife magazine today and while flicking through the pages before reading it and one image stunned me. It was one of my own! In October I entered one of my shots from when I stuck the feeder on my lens (link). I recomend you by it as it has the most stunning image I have ever seen, but seriously it is a good issue featuring the results of the camera trapper of the year which links to the theme of the site.  Im pleased with this as you can expect but i'm not stopping there, soon I will be wildlife photographer of the year (hopefully). 

Here is the image I entered.

Comments

  1. I am not surprised it won, i think its a fantastic
    pic.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,
    I just checked out your site and you have some pretty amazing photos yourself
    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment